Why Ron Paul Needs Our Donations NOW: Plea for Immediate Funds Sparks New Donation Drive

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2007

      Why Ron Paul Needs Our Donations NOW: Plea for Immediate Funds Sparks New Donation Drive
      November 30th date to precede December 16th Tea Party as campaign staff focus in on primaries

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Fri
      day, Nov 23, 2007

      A new donation drive has been scheduled for Ron Paul's presidential campaign for a week today, Friday 30th of November, in response to a plea from the campaign's Headquarters for funds they can spend before the early primaries.