Alex Jones On Solutions & Liberation

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007

      In this speech filmed live following a showing of Endgame at the Alamo Drafthouse, Alex opens up by discussing the Bayer tainted blood scandal, before elucidating on how the Madison Avenue propaganda chiefs try to convince us that life is boring and redundant and that only their products and cultural brainwashing can provide us with any excitement, and how we are made to feel weak and pointless so that we can be more easily dominated and enslaved.

      Alex then expands into talking about how the deliberate attempt to lose your own ego sets you on a path of liberating enlightenment as you are able to open up your intellect and psyche and become more empowered. He then contrasts this with how the global elite behave and how their devote their entire lives to being ruthless and reveling in the phony idol worship that comes as a result. This speech is all about solutions and getting past the fear and the intimidation and taking action. Alex takes questions at the end.

      Prison Planet.tv members can watch this special report right now by clicking here!

      Download a range of different WMV, MOV movie files from our new high-speed servers.

      Subscribers also get instant access to hundreds of other documentaries, every Alex Jones film, special video reports, e-books and audio interviews, along with a growing library of exclusive material.

      Click here to subscribe and start enjoying the benefits of Prison Planet.tv!