Endgame Gears Up For Amazon Assault

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2007

      Endgame Gears Up For Amazon Assault
      Get the DVD now and help outsiders wake up to the truth!

      Alex Jones
      Prison Planet
      Tuesday, November 13, 2007

      It’s the end of the world as you know it. Have you been “chosen” to survive?

      Friends, the New World Order has planned your future. Their goal of one-world government, one that I discuss frequently on my radio show, is just the beginning of a far more sinister fate. They plan to reduce the world’s population by 80 percent in order to select a “chosen few” of us to live forever – with the aid of advanced technology. So if you’re not one of the privileged few marked for immunity, you must prepare yourself that the world you know is coming to an end.

      In my new film, ENDGAME: BLUEPRINT FOR GLOBAL ENSLAVEMENT, I expose the dark history of the global elite, whose master plan is to depopulate the world, and control our planet’s future. This chilling exposé will shake your core beliefs when it becomes available on DVD this November 13.

      But there’s no need to wait for the 13th, and here’s a good reason why. If you order your copy today at Amazon.com, you will raise our position on the Amazon.com sales chart and increase the exposure of ENDGAME to mainstream audiences – the folks who are still in the dark about the New World Order’s global enslavement agenda.

      Many folks use Amazon as a guide to the latest DVDs, so we are guaranteed to reach lots of people who would never have encountered this information by any other means.

      I am making next to nothing from promoting the purchase of ENDGAME on Amazon. Those of you who listen to my radio broadcast every day; you know exactly how passionate I am about revealing the New World Order’s secret agenda. I have even been detained by the authorities because of my efforts (as you will see in this film). Watch as I track the elusive, secretive Bilderberg Group from Ottawa to Istanbul: offering you a front-row seat to witness these global kingpins setting the world’s agenda, and likely, our next World War.

      ENDGAME goes far beyond theories about the New World Order: I will show you how they are literally planning a return to feudal times: with massive population reduction; the eugenics-led creation of a super race; the “ghetto-ization” of the masses in giant urban conglomerations; and shockingly, how the North American transportation control grid will end the United States as a sovereign nation.

      Don’t miss this mind-boggling documentary, which fully reveals the New World Order’s agenda to dominate the earth and carry out the most wicked plan in recorded history. Going to Amazon to order ENDGAME today does make a statement – that there is a wide audience for a film like this. And unlike Google, Amazon doesn’t censor its ranking system – so let’s show these global elites that WE ARE NOT THEIR SLAVES!

      You can also download a super-high res copy of the film at www.prisonplanet.tv.

      We are pleased to announce the release of the Loose Change Final Cut DVD. One of the most powerful 911 Truth films yet, get it here TODAY!

      Thanks for all of your support,

      Alex Jones

      COMING SOON - Infowars: Music From The Films Of Alex Jones

      Featuring the outstanding musical score from Terror Storm and Endgame, composed by Graham Reynolds and also classic Alex Jones audio clips!

      Click for enlargements of the CD artwork.