9/11 : Silverstein, FDNY Decided to 'Pull WTC 7'/ by Paul Watson -ALex Jones

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      To see all video footage go to link below

      http://www.infowars.com/print/Sept11/pp_fdny.htm

      Paul Joseph Watson/Alex Jones

      Alex Jones, host of The Alex Jones Show, which is aired on the
      Genesis Communications Radio Network, today featured an in-depth
      discussion on the comments of Larry Silverstein, the controller of
      the destroyed WTC complex. In an unlikely coincidence, Alex was
      knocked off the air five times in the first ten minutes of the show
      whenever he mentioned this topic.

      WATCH THE CLIP
      (window media file)
      Click play to view the PBS documentary segment where Silverstein
      admits they pulled WTC Building 7

      We know that the term 'pull it' means to bring the building down by
      means of explosives because in the same documentary a cleanup worker
      (in December 2001) refers to the demolition of WTC Building 6 when
      he says, "...we're getting ready to pull the building six."

      Click here to listen to the clip.

      This means that in direct contradiction to the official FEMA report,
      the goal of which was to find out why the building collapsed, the
      federal government had in fact demolished the building on the day of
      9/11.

      How did they manage to rig explosives in a matter of hours that
      would successfully and safely take down a 47 story building in a
      built-up and already chaotic area?

      For over two years we have been asking the same question. Why did
      building 7 collapse? It wasn't even hit by anything save a small
      amount of debris. It was a whole block away from the burning twin
      towers. And yet it collapsed in exactly the same way - a perfect
      implosion - on the day of 9/11.

      Here is a picture of building 7 at 3pm on September 11, two and a
      half hours before it collapsed. The lower portion of the building is
      darkened from the reflection of the other smaller building across
      the street. The only fires are on the 7th and 12th floors and are so
      small they could have been put out by the office sprinkler system.
      Why did Silverstein and the government make the decision to 'pull'
      the building when debris from it's collapse would hit the other
      buildings and start fires in them too?

      Many people have claimed that the diesel fuel and emergency
      generators exploded within building 7 but even the FEMA report
      admitted that these remained fully intact. The FEMA report sought to
      explain how the building collapsed but could only conclude, "The
      specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to
      collapse remain unknown at this time."

      The report is available at
      http://www.fema.gov/library/wtcstudy.shtm .

      Why did FEMA commission a report into how the building collapsed if
      it was already known that the government made the decision to
      destroy it on the evening of 9/11?

      Video footage of the collapse of Building 7
      CLICK TO PLAY THE VIDEO

      Click play to view the video. In this video Dan Rather states on CBS
      that the building looks like it was rigged with well-placed
      dynamite.

      Click play to view the video. In this closer shot you can clearly
      see shape-chargers going off as the building crumbles.

      Videos of Controlled Demolitions

      Compare the two videos below with the footage of the WTC 7 collapse
      and the actual collapse of the twin towers. The first video shows a
      collapse where charges have NOT been strategically placed throughout
      the whole building. You will note the toppling effect rather than a
      straight down collapse. Then take a look at the second video in
      which two towers ARE strategically demolished with charges set
      throughout the whole buildings.

      Click play to view the video. The WTC and building 7 collapses
      should have vaguely resembled this.

      Instead the WTC and building 7 collapses resembled this

      Who Else Knew That Building 7 Was About to Collapse?

      A photographer named Tom Franklin was near Building 7 at around 4pm.
      He remarked, "Firemen evacuated the area as they prepared for the
      collapse of Building Seven. We were catching out breath, drinking
      water and juice, when I decided to walk back towards the debris. It
      was between 4 and 5pm. I would say I was 150 yards away when I saw
      the firefighters raising the flag."

      This strongly indicates that somebody told the firefighters to stay
      away from Building 7 because it was about to collapse. Why would
      firefighter stay away from a building unless the knew it was going
      to collapse? No fire had ever caused the collapse of a steel
      building before and there were only two small fires that were
      blazing.

      Why were the firefighters warned to stay away from buildings while
      the people in the twin towers were ordered to STAY IN the buildings
      AFTER both planes had hit?

      Before either of the twin towers collapsed, Mayor Rudolph Giuliani
      and his associates were told to leave the headquarters they had set
      up within Building 7.

      "We were operating out of there when we were told that the World
      Trade Center was gonna collapse," Rudolph Giuliani told Peter
      Jennings of ABC News that morning, "and it did collapse before we
      could get out of the building."

      Despite this, Giuliani fled WTC 7 at least eight hours before it
      collapsed. How did he know that the twin towers were going to
      collapse if it was such an unprecedented occurance? Why didn't the
      firefighters on the ground get the same warning?

      How Could The Explosives Have Been Placed Beforehand?

      Ben Fountain, a financial analyst who worked in the World Trade
      Center Complex, told People Magazine that in the weeks before 9/11
      there were numerous unnanounced and unusual drills where sections of
      both the twin towers and building 7 were evacuated for
      quote `security reasons'. This was obviously the perfect
      opportunity
      to place those explosives

      How Did Larry Silverstein Benefit from the Collapse of Building 7?

      In February of 2002 Silverstein Properties won $861 million from
      Industrial Risk Insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7.
      Silverstein Properties' estimated investment in WTC 7 was $386
      million. So: This building's collapse resulted in a profit of about
      $500 million!

      Objections Raised to the Meaning of Silverstein's Comments

      Listen again to Larry Silverstein's comments on the PBS documentary.

      Michael Kane's comments appeared on Jeff Rense's website at
      http://www.rense.com

      He writes...

      "I've said it once before, and I'll say it again, someone MUST call
      Larry Silverstein and get an official comment on this because LARRY
      DOES NOT SAY THAT WTC 7 WAS DEMOLISHED, OR "PULLED", ON SEPTEMBER
      11TH, 2001.

      What he says is that they made the DECISION to "pull" (meaning
      demolish) WTC 7 and SHORTLY AFTER THEY MADE THAT DECISION, Larry
      Silverstein says "they watched the building COLLAPSE.

      Regardless of what really happened, what this man said does NOT say
      that the building was demolished.

      He clearly says "the decision was made to pull" and then he says,

      "and we watched the building collapse"

      The connotation is that they were going to demolish it anyway, but
      golly-gee-wiz the building collapsed right when they made that
      decision so they DID NOT actually go through with the demolition.

      So, when Jeremy Baker said in his article:

      "Mr. Silverstein's comments imply that he and the FDNY threw
      together an expert demolition job in the space of a few short hours
      on the afternoon of 9/11"

      This is not correct, Silverstein was very careful to NOT imply this
      in the way he worded what he said.

      Silverstein's statement does not imply that was done - it is
      impossible to do that anyway and Silverstein did not walk into a
      trap like that; he covered his ass with the way in which he worded
      what he said.

      I don't have time for this now, but I hope someone out there does
      (hopefully Jeremy Baker can do this to properly follow-up on his
      first piece, which was otherwise quite good)

      CALL LARRY SILVERSTEIN,

      GET HIM OR HIS PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON THIS

      GET THE FDNY TO COMMENT ON THIS

      That's what must happen. The above article by Jeremy Baker makes
      assumptions off of a statement which, in a court of law, can be
      defended the way I just interrupted above.

      I guarantee when someone calls Mr. Silverstein he is going to say
      EXACTLY what I said above because it makes sense and still jives
      with the official story. Whoever calls and asks this should very
      thoroughly consider what their FOLLOW-UP questions will be because
      that is where we may get good information.

      I applaud Jeremy Baker for writing a piece to scrutinize the
      Achilles heal of 9-11, but he (or someone) must follow up properly
      with calls to Larry Silverstein and whoever the head of FDNY was
      that day who he spoke to and clarify this. Without doing so, we will
      make no further progress."

      My response....

      Even if this is true and Silverstein meant that they were going to
      pull the building but it collapsed before they had the chance, there
      are still inconsistencies.

      Whether he is saying they DID pull the building or merely INTENDED
      to pull the building, the questions remain the same.

      Why would they even be considering pulling the building when it only
      had two small pockets of fire visible?

      How could they safely and successfully demolish the building that
      day when it would take at least a few days to rig the explosives in
      a 47 story building?

      Is Silverstein merely trying to cover his tracks by recognizing the
      demolition possibility while still claiming the collapse was
      natural? This would give him more credibility rather than if he just
      ignored all the questions about demolition altogether.

      What remains clear is that THE BUILDING WAS DESTROYED BY EXPLOSIVES
      WITHIN THE BUILDING. There is no other explanation for its sudden,
      perfect, symmetrical fall.

      Furthermore, go back to the top of the page and watch the video clip
      again. Silverstein's body language clearly indicates that they
      regrettably (sic) had to pull the building, NOT that they considered
      pulling it.

      The bottom line is that Silverstein made $500 million as a result of
      the collapse. The building would not have collapsed on its own and
      the only reason that they would make the DECISION to destroy the
      building would not be to 'save lives' as Silverstein claimed, but to
      make hundreds of millions of dollars on the insurance.

      Evidence of Explosives Used in the Twin Towers

      The Firefighters' Tapes: Tapes reveal that fires were under control
      not raging infernos

      The audio presented here is a recording of the firefighter's tapes
      on September 11th that have been released publically. A lot of the
      portions of the tapes have been classified. This portion lasts an
      hour and thirteen minutes, we have highlighted the interesting parts
      below with full transcripts. According to the Port Authority, this
      recording covers approximately 8:45 to 9:58 AM Eastern.

      Open the following link and it should play in your media player.

      911 Firefighter's tape

      Now wait til it downloads and skip through to 39:00 and begin
      listening to the following:

      9:25 a.m.
      Ladder 15: "Go ahead, Irons."

      Ladder 15 Irons: "Just got a report from the director of Morgan
      Stanley. Seventy-eight seems to have taken the brunt of this stuff,
      there's a lot of bodies, they say the stairway is clear all the way
      up, though."

      Ladder 15: "Alright, ten-four Scott. What, what floor are you on?"

      Ladder 15 Irons: "Forty-eight right now."

      Ladder 15: "Alright, we're coming up behind you."

      Now skip another six minutes to 45:52 and listen:

      9:31 a.m.
      Battalion Seven Aide: "Battalion Seven, you want me to relay?"

      Ladder 15: "Yeah, Steve tell Chief Palmer they got reports that
      there's more planes in the area, we may have to back down here."

      Battalion Seven Aide: "Ten-four."

      "Seven Alpha to Seven."

      Battalion Seven: "Steve. Seven to Seven Alpha."

      Ladder 15: "Fifteen to 15 Roof."

      "Fifteen Roof."

      Ladder 15: "We got reports of another incoming plane. We may have to
      take cover. Stay in the stairwell."

      Ladder 15 Roof: "Ten-four."

      Ladder 15: "Fifteen to 15 Roof. That plane's ours. I repeat. It's
      ours. What floor are you on, Scotty?"

      Ladder 15 Roof: "Fifty-four."

      Ladder 15: "Alright. Keep making your way up. We're behind you."

      Ladder 15 Roof: "Ten-four."

      The officers then describe where they are headed, where they believe
      the fires to be...

      Now skip to 54:02...

      9:37 a.m.
      Ladder 15 Lieutenant: "Tommy, listen carefully. I'm sending all the
      injured down to you on 40. You're going to have to get'em down to
      the elevator. There's about 10 to 15 people coming down to you."

      Ladder 15 Firefighter: "Okay."

      Ladder 15 Lieutenant: "Ten civilians coming down. Fifteen to OV."

      Ladder 15 Firefighter: "Got that, I'm on 40 right now, Lieu."

      9:39 a.m.

      Ladder 15 Lieutenant: "Alright Tommy, when you take people down to
      the lobby, try to get an EMS crew back."

      Ladder 15 Firefighter: "Definitely."
      Now skip to 57:20...
      9:43 a.m.
      Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven to Ladder 15 Roof, what's
      your progress?"

      Ladder 15 Roof: "Sixty-three, Battalion."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four."

      Battaltion Nine Chief: "Battalion Nine to Battalion Seven."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Go ahead Battaltion Nine."

      Battalion Nine Chief: "Orio, I couldn't find a bank to bring you up
      any highter. I'm on the 40th floor, what can I do for you?"

      Battalion Seven Chief: "We're going to have to hoof it. I'm on 69
      now, but we need a higher bank, kay."

      Battalion Nine Chief: "What stairway you in Orio?"

      Battalion Seven Chief: "The center of the building, boy, boy."

      "Tac One to Tac One Alpha."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven to Ladder 15 Roof, what
      floor?"

      Battalion Nine Chief: "Battalion Nine to Battalion Seven."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "...Battalion Nine."

      Battalion Nine Chief: "Orio, I'm going to try and get a couple of
      CFRD engines on the 40th floor so send any victims down here, I'll
      start up a staging area."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "...find a fireman service elevator close to
      40, if we get some more cars in that bank, we'll be alright."

      Now skip to 01:02:40. This is where the fires are discovered and
      described as "two isolated pockets"

      9:48 a.m.
      Ladder 15: "Battalion Fifteen to Battalion Seven."

      Battalion Seven: "Go Ladder 15."

      Ladder 15: "What do you got up there, Chief?"

      Battalion Seven Chief: "I'm still in boy stair 74th floor. No smoke
      or fire problems, walls are breached, so be careful."

      Ladder 15: "Yeah Ten-Four, I saw that on 68. Alright, we're on 71
      we're coming up behind you."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four. Six more to go."

      Ladder 15: "Let me know when you see more fire."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "I found a marshall on 75."

      9:49 a.m.
      Ladder 15: "Fifteen to 15 OV. Fifteen to 15 OV.

      "Fifteen OV."

      Ladder 15: "Tommy, have you made it back down to the lobbby yet?"

      Ladder 15 OV: "The elevator's screwed up."

      Ladder 15: "You can't move it?"

      Ladder 15 OV: "I don't want to get stuck in the shaft."

      9:50 a.m.

      Ladder 15: "Alright Tommy. It's imperative that you go down to the
      lobby command post and get some people up to 40. We got injured
      people up here on 70. If you make it to the lobby command post see
      if they can somehow get elevators past the 40th floor. We got people
      injured all the way up here."

      Battalion Seven Aide: "Battaltion Seven Alpha to Seven."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Go Steve."

      Battalion Seven Aide: "Yeah Chief, I'm on 55, I got to rest. I'll
      try to get up there as soon as possible."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four."

      9:50 a.m.
      "Anybody see the highway one car? Highway one car we need it for an
      escort to the hospital for a fireman."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven to Ladder 15."

      "15 Irons."

      Ladder 15: "Fifteen to 15 Roof and Irons."

      Battalion Six Chief: "Battalion Six to command post."

      9:52 a.m.

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven to Battalion Seven Alpha."

      "Freddie, come on over. Freddie, come on over by us."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven ... Ladder 15, we've got two
      isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with
      two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones."

      Ladder 15: "What stair are you in, Orio?"

      Battalion Seven Aide: "Seven Alpha to lobby command post."

      Ladder Fifteen: "Fifteen to Battalion Seven."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "... Ladder 15."

      Ladder 15: "Chief, what stair you in?"

      Battalion Seven Chief: "South stairway Adam, South Tower."

      Ladder 15: "Floor 78?"

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four, numerous civilians, we gonna need
      two engines up here."

      Ladder 15: "Alright ten-four, we're on our way."

      9:52 a.m.
      Battalion Seven Aide: "Seven Alpha for Battalion Seven."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "South tower, Steve, south tower, tell
      them...Tower one. Battalion Seven to Ladder 15.

      "Fifteen."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "I'm going to need two of your firefighters
      Adam stairway to knock down two fires. We have a house line
      stretched we could use some water on it, knock it down, kay."

      Ladder 15: "Alright ten-four, we're coming up the stairs. We're on
      77 now in the B stair, I'll be right to you."

      Ladder 15 Roof: "Fifteen Roof to 15. We're on 71. We're coming right
      up."

      Now skip to 01:11:22...

      9:57 a.m.
      "Division 3 ... lobby command, to the Fieldcom command post."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Operations Tower One to floor above
      Battalion Nine."

      Battalion Nine Chief: "Battalion Nine to command post."

      Battalion Seven Operations Tower One: "Battalion Seven Operations
      Tower One to Battalion Nine, need you on floor above 79. We have
      access stairs going up to 79, kay."

      Battalion Nine: "Alright, I'm on my way up Orio."

      Ladder 15 OV: "Fifteen OV to Fifteen."

      Ladder 15: "Go ahead Fifteen OV, Battalion Seven Operations Tower
      One."

      Ladder 15 OV: "Stuck in the elevator, in the elevator shaft, you're
      going to have to get a difference elevator. We're chopping through
      the wall to get out."

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Radio lobby command with that Tower One."

      9:58 a.m.

      Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven to Ladder 15."

      (END OF TAPE)

      These tapes reveal the fact that the firefighters were not overly
      concerned with the strength of the fires and believed they could
      control them. They were not raging infernos that could melt steel.
      These tapes alone prove that the official story of the collapse of
      the World Trade Towers is a complete and total lie. Why have the
      rest of the tapes been classified? Because they reveal the truth,
      that 's why.

      Video Footage of the Twin Towers' Collapse
      ABC News footage of the collapse of the first tower. Just as in the
      CBS Dan Rather broadcast, Peter Jennings and the reporters mention
      that the collapse looks like a controlled demolition.

      These photographs clearly show shape-chargers going off . The plumes
      of smoke are consistent with explosives (as seen in the earlier
      controlled explosives viideos).

      Here is more evidence and links that there were bombs inside the
      twin towers....

      Rescue Fireman Louie Cacchioli - "We think there was bombs set in
      the building":

      I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to
      get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went
      off. We think there was bombs set in the building.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/louie_cacchioli.html

      Experts says explosives brought down the towers - then strangely
      changes his mind days later:

      Televised images of the attacks on the World Trade Center suggest
      that explosives devices caused the collapse of both towers, a New
      Mexico Tech explosion expert said Tuesday.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/Fire_Not_Extra_Explosives_Doomed_
      Buildings_Expert_Says.htm

      Eyewitness Reports Persist Of Bombs At WTC Collapse

      The top three designers of the World Trade Center say they designed
      it to be able to absorb a large commercial airliner without
      collapsing.

      http://www.rense.com/general17/eyewitnessreportspersist.htm

      Head of the New York Planetary Society, Neil Tyson Reports
      Explosives Went Off

      "As more and more and more and more and more emergency vehicles
      descended on the World Trade Center, I hear a second explosion in
      WTC 2, then a loud, low-frequency rumble that precipitates the
      unthinkable -- a collapse of all the floors above the point of
      explosion."

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/eye_witness_account_from_new_york.htm

      Seismographs at Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth
      Observatory in Palisades, New York, 21 miles north of the WTC,
      recorded very interesting seismic activity on September 11, 2001
      that has still not been explained.

      While the aircraft crashes caused minimal earth shaking, significant
      earthquakes with unusual spikes occurred at the beginning of each
      collapse. The Palisades seismic data recorded a 2.1 magnitude
      earthquake during the 10-second collapse of the South Tower at
      9:59:04 and a 2.3 quake during the 9-second collapse of the North
      Tower at 10:28:31.

      The Palisades seismic record shows that -- as the collapses began --
      a huge seismic "spikes" marked the moment the greatest energy went
      into the ground. The strongest jolts were both registered at the
      beginning of the collapses, well before the falling debris struck
      the earth.

      PLEASE E MAIL THIS REPORT OUT TO YOUR FRIENDS, POST IT ON FORUMS
      ETC. WE WILL BE ADDING MORE AS IT DEVELOPS. STAY TUNED.

      SEE ALSO: Owner of WTC tells PBC That They Blew up WTC7

      E-MAIL THIS LINK
      (ENTER NAME AND CLICK BUTTON)
      Enter recipient's e-mail:

      << HOME