Don't Miss Out On Alex Jones' End Game: Blueprint For Global Enslavement

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2007

      Don't Miss Out On Alex Jones' End Game: Blueprint For Global Enslavement

      For the New World Order, a world government is just the beginning. Once in place they can engage their plan to exterminate 80% of the world's population, while enabling the "elites" to live forever with the aid of advanced technology. For the first time, crusading filmmaker ALEX JONES reveals their secret plan for humanity's extermination: Operation ENDGAME.

      Expired members, please consider rejoining the prison planet.tv community and being the first to see Alex Jones' End Game when it is released in 10 days on October 26th exclusively for prison planet.tv members!

      Streaming flash versions have been added to download versions and we have increased our bandwidth to prevent slow downloads.

      All you need to do is login to your account at http://prisonplanet.tv/amember/member.php via your user name and password and select add subscription and then the type of payment you wish to use. The whole process is simple and takes no more than a minute because all your private details are already saved there.

      Not a subscriber but have been considering getting a prison planet.tv membership? Get access to hundreds of special video reports, documentaries and audio interviews by visiting http://www.prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html

      Thanks for reading and we hope we can look forward to welcoming more members back into the fold so that they may be the first to view End Game - Alex Jones' exciting new documentary!