2004 ::: Our Turn to Take Back What is Our's

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2004
      Greetings & Happy New Year Fellow Freedom Fighter!

      Allow me to introduce myself. I am Joe Molero, Prison Planet Forum
      Admin and New Orleans Chapter Leader of the John Birch Society.
      I've been working with two other guys on running the forum who share
      the same vision as I: to activate people on a grassroots level to
      hold their Representatives accountable to the US Constitution. For
      that reason alone, it is both an honor and great pleasure working
      with these two gentlemen, as well as other forum members.

      Paul Watson asked us to help out with this Yahoo Group. We agreed
      in hopes of accomplishing something great on the grassroots level
      because it was the grassroots that made America the greatest
      Republic in all history; and it will take that very ingredient to
      keep her a republic.

      We anticipate and hope that 2004 will be a great year for us
      patriots. There is much to be done! Start by forwarding this e-
      mail to your own contacts. We can start with these: (1) Petition to
      Members of Congress to Repeal the USA PATRIOT Acts I & II; (2)
      Expose the RFID Agenda; (3) Activate Congress to STOP the FTAA.

      A Petition to Members of Congress:
      REPEAL PATRIOT ACTS I AND II

      Word Doc: http://www.nolajbs.net/PATRIOT.Acts.Repeal.doc
      PDF: http://www.nolajbs.net/PATRIOT.Acts.Repeal.pdf

      Print, copy, distribute, sign, mail to your Federal Representatives!

      ACTIVATE OTHERS: Help Circulate this Petition!

      Please remember that petitions MUST bear original signature.
      http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~lrd/cfr1711.html

      Here is some ideas to obtain signatures:
      1. Door to Door
      2. Petition drive at a local college, school, or community event.
      3. Churches
      4. Civil Action Groups
      5. Leave these in Gun Stores, Book Stores, Coffee Shops, etc. But go
      back and collect the signatures and YOU mail them off - this way you
      know the job is getting done.
      6. Post this petition in more forums and MASS E-mail this out to
      activate more people.

      Expose the RFID Agenda

      Help get the word out by printing, copying, and distributing our
      flyer that has been approved by CASPIAN.

      Word Doc: http://www.nolajbs.net/RFID.flyer.doc
      PDF: http://www.nolajbs.net/RFID.flyer.pdf

      Here are some ideas to distribute:
      1. Door to Door (do not leave in mailbox – Federal offense)
      2. Leave on windshields.
      3. Pass out at traffic lights.
      4. Get Civil Action Groups
      5. Leave these in Churches, Gun Stores, Book Stores, Coffee Shops,
      etc.
      6. Post this flyer in more forums and MASS E-mail this out to
      activate more people in the distribution process, as well as in
      getting some federal regulations on the potential abuse of this
      technology.

      Activate Congress to STOP the FTAA

      Start by going here: http://www.stoptheftaa.org
      FTAA Tools: http://www.aobs-store.com/specials/index.htm#pom

      In closing, I wish you all luck and God's blessing on your efforts.

      Sincerely,
      Joe Molero
      Prison Planet Forum Admin
      http://www.prisonplanet.com
      http://pub111.ezboard.com/bprisonplanetforum43008
      New Orleans JBS Chapter Leader
      http://www.nolajbs.net

      "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do
      nothing." -- Edmund Burke 1729-1797
      "Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who
      still have swords."