Kissinger Admits Iran Attack Is About Oil

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2007

      Kissinger Admits Iran Attack Is About Oil
      "So what?, we need the oil," sneer deluded Neo-Cons as oil prices explode due to orchestrated artificial scarcity

      Friday, September 21, 2007

      In a new op-ed, Bilderberg luminary Henry Kissinger admits that U.S. hostility against Iran is not about the threat of nuclear proliferation, but as part of a larger agenda to seize Iranian oil supplies. But the true meaning behind this is lost on Neo-Cons, who are still deluded into thinking that Americans benefit from the imperial looting of natural resources in the middle east.