China's Ultimatum: Let Us Invade Taiwan Or We'll Dump The Dollar

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 6:48 AM

      China's Ultimatum: Let Us Invade Taiwan Or We'll Dump The Dollar
      Financial analyst says China could use huge dollar reserves as blackmail for beefing superpower status

      Wednesday, September 19, 2007

      The Fed's decision to cut interest rates again is likely to send the dollar tumbling to historic new lows, leading one financial analyst to predict that China's fury at the devaluation of its huge dollar reserves will provoke them into giving the U.S. government a terse ultimatum - let us invade Taiwan unopposed or we'll dump the dollar and bring about economic chaos.