Mainstream Journalist: I Was Wrong On 9/11 Truth

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007

      Mainstream Journalist: I Was Wrong On 9/11 Truth
      Blogger apologizes for ill-informed faulty research after urging readers to give truthers the finger

      Wednesday, September 12, 2007

      A mainstream journalist who yesterday urged his readers to give 9/11 truth protesters in Seattle the finger has completely reversed his position, apologized to the protesters and promised to help get the word out on full disclosure of 9/11 truth.