Cheney Aide Threatened Terror To Silence DoJ Lawyer

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007

      Cheney Aide Threatened Terror To Silence DoJ Lawyer
      “We’re one bomb away from getting rid of that obnoxious [FISA] court,” cursed Addington

      Wednesday, September 5, 2007

      Dick Cheney's former legal counsel David Addington threatened the consequence of mass terror attacks in order to silence Department of Justice lawyer Jack Goldsmith when he questioned the legality of the warrantless wiretapping program, according to Goldsmith's new book.