Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2007

      Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law
      Shocking KSLA 12 news report confirms story we broke last year, Pastors to cite Romans 13 as reason for public to obey government orders and lick jackboots during state of emergency

      Thursday, August 16, 2007

      A shocking KSLA news report has confirmed the story we first broke last year, that Clergy Response Teams are being trained by the federal government to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law.