Economic Expert: We Are Already In An Engineered Recession

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2007

      Economic Expert: We Are Already In An Engineered Recession
      50% chance there is going to be a 1929 style economic depression as pretext for regionalization, globalist interests

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net

      Wednes
      day, August 15, 2007

      Alex Jones was joined on air yesterday by investigative journalist, economic expert and Harvard Doctor of Political Science Jerome Corsi for an in depth discussion on the state of the economy and the engineered decline towards regionalization and a globalized monetary system.