Communist Dictator Mugabe: A Big Fan Of Bush's Wiretapping Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007

      Communist Dictator Mugabe: A Big Fan Of Bush's Wiretapping Program
      Should we be concerned?

      Monday, August 13, 2007

      The Communist dictatorship of Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe has sought to justify its draconian new wiretapping law by citing the US and the UK as bedfellow nations that also engage in domestic eavesdropping and surveillance. Should we be concerned, or should we instead just ignore it and talk to our friends about Lindsay Lohan's rehab?