Tonight's Show, Listeners' Emails and a Few Stories

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      The Show:

      Tune into tonight's show to hear attorney Stanley Hilton under attack on the Fox News' Hannity and Combs program for filing a lawsuit alledging that Bush had prior knowledge of the 9-11 attacks

      Tomorrow on The Alex Jones Show:

      Jon Dougherty
      from WorldNetDaily on the Zogby Poll and His Article:
      Mexicans: Southwest U.S. is ours
      A healthy majority of Mexicans claim that their country rightfully owns much of the southwestern United States, while most Americans believe Washington should adopt stricter immigration standards and deploy U.S. troops along the border, a new poll says

      Some Recent Stories:

      Gulf buildup: U.S. has doubled troops in Kuwait this year
      http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_5.html

      Ohio Supreme Court gives city go-ahead to sue gunmakers
      http://www.thenewsmexico.com/noticia.asp?id=27720

      Day of the ‘Vampire’
      As the Loya Jirga convenes in Kabul, a nightmare from Afghanistan’s past has returned to menace its future
      Excerpts from Listener Emails:

      I work for a telephone company in Ga. and we were told by the FBI to install equip. that will allow them access to every phone in all of our switches. The will have complete controll of our telephone equip. This will allow them to moniter as many lines as the want without any one includeing the phone company know.  You cant tell when the are monitering your line it taps in without any sign. We were told to have all of our switches done by a date. I was not told what the date was. Big brother has very big ears now.

      Your show is absolutely the best, most informative program out there. I am amazed at how you can recall so many topics. You are like the Energizer Bunny. You keep on going and going. Do you ever get tired? I have several of your videos and 911- The Road To Tyranny is excellent! I think the problem with the listeners(some) of them is that they dont have the cajones to take a proactive stand by informing others. I do and will continue as long as I am able

      Alex,

      Several of the independent media site are down this afternoon, I have them bookmarked to keep up on leads that are spiked by the major media.

      The European sites were up, this appeared to be a US problem, a few US sites were up, but not many. Either there has been a major hack or warrants have been served to see who is writing the aticles calling for hearings and other actions.

      Please see what you can find out.

      I am a supporter of yours.  I voted for george bush, I now wish I
      hadn't, although it makes no difference.  Sir, how can you make the accusations you make over the air without  being arrested.?

      Comment :  This is still America and we have the right to free speech.  It's important that we all stand up and be heard.

      Alex-

      Two words on tonight's TV broadcast: Damn right.

      I'm what you would refer to as a "real" liberal and
      I'm an atheist, but you're the only guy on the air
      talking about many of the conclusions my own research
      has led me to.  You might say may I'm trying to
      confirm and refine in a scholarly fashion many of your
      accusations through my own skills as a professional
      researcher.  I work for a state government agency here
      in Austin.  No "spy" stuff here, though, but I have
      some expertise in open records law.  I'm working on
      the Bush family link to the Nazis.  Evil stuff there,
      of course.  Prescott Bush was an ego maniac and a mad
      man.  He's the real origin of all this corruption in
      the Bush line.  Can you imagine hanging around that
      old bastard at Christmas.  What he must have put his
      kids through--makes Joe Kennedy look like Daddy
      Dearest!

      The Feds will lock down the connection between oil and
      Bush.  That's the real seed of the whole matter, has
      been for some time.  Run the numbers.  The oil supply
      is gone in ten years max.  There's your news story.
      Control of Iraq and the Afghanistan pipeline in a
      world full of cars and aeroplanes reliant on petroleum
      will spawn a generation of American TRILLIONAIRES.
      Simple. Control the oil in a world with almost no oil
      and no alternative and boom, you've got it made.
      Especially if funding for alternative technologies has
      been stymied at every turn.  A flight from Houston to
      Dallas will cost $2,000, gas will be $6.00 per gallon,
      and Europe will have to keep bloody quiet about it
      all.  America will be the de facto ruler of the world
      for as long as they can keep the "oil century" going.
      Americans are consumers, not citizens these days.

      Run even the most optimistic numbers on the oil supply
      and you'll see that I'm right.  The mechanisms for the
      cartel are in place, we're just waiting on the supply
      to dry up.  First Afghanistan and then Iraq.  Mexico
      is already falling into place.

      Best and keep the faith.  You're a true patriot

      How do I find the W119I document you talk about that Bush signed? I been
      searching to no avail.

      for anyone still unable to find W199-eye here you all go again:

      Click Here for an Image of a Portion of W199-eye, from Greg Palast's Book

      Here Are More Mainstream Articles Covering Bush and W199i Running Defense for the Bin Ladens

      Description of W199-eye from the BBC:
      "Newsnight has obtained evidence that the FBI was on the trail of other members of the] Bin Laden family for links to terrorist organization before and after September 11th.

      This document is marked "Secret". Case ID - 199-Eye W.F. 213 589. 199 is FBI code for case type. 9 would be murder. 65 would be espionage. 199 means national security. W.F. indicates Washington field office special agents were investigating ABC - because of it's relationship with the World Assembly of Muslim Youth, AMY - a suspected terrorist organisation. ABL is Abdullah Bin Laden, president and treasurer of WAMY."

      Source: Has Someone Been Sitting on the FBI? BBC Newsnight Greg Palast Transcript -- BBC

      Please email comments/articles etc. that you would like posted on this newsgroup to news@...

      Thanks for participating :)