No Doubting Ron Paul's Warning Of Staged Terror

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 4:58 AM

      No Doubting Ron Paul's Warning Of Staged Terror
      Debunkers question accuracy of previous article but presidential candidate had spoken in Congress about staged Gulf of Tonkin style provocation

      Saturday, July 14, 2007

      Debunkers and even some of our own readers have questioned the validity of an article we put out yesterday in which Ron Paul warned of the U.S. being in "great danger" of a staged provocation that would grease the skids for the bombing of Iran, but the Congressman made similar statements in a speech before Congress back in January.