Infowars.com/Prison Planet.com Exclusive Commentary & News

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2003
      Bilderberg Globalization Agenda: The Next Phase by Rick Lacey

      The precedent has been set. Corporate downsizing is now firmly
      entrenched as part of our culture. White-collar workers have been
      reduced to "costs" that should be cut and can be cut without
      resistance.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lacey.html

      They're Coming To Take Me Away (Ha Ha!)

      It is not simply that the antics of a man dressed up as Osama Bin
      Laden succeeded in pushing discussion of British intelligence
      dossiers on Iraq off the front pages, they have also lead to a subtle
      change in our prevailing mood and notion of security.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_aronowitz.html

      -------------

      http://www.infowars.com

      http://www.prisonplanet.com
    • infowars_newsgroup
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2003
        Harry Potter: The Bewitching of Society by Mary Louise

        What's so bad about Harry Potter? Why does it matter? There are good
        reasons to be concerned about a society obsessed with occultism
        disguised as entertainment. This popular fictional character is the
        favorite hero and role model for millions of wizard and witch
        wannabees.

        http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise.html

        Is Impeachment In Order? by Chuck Baldwin

        Former President Bill Clinton was rightly impeached by the U.S. House
        of Representatives for lying under oath. Of course, his crimes were
        not limited to that. However, if lying is reason enough to impeach,
        there would not be many politicians left in Washington, D.C. And that
        includes the current occupant of The White House.

        http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_baldwin.html

        Please check out our new sponsors: Survival Enterprises at
        http://www.survival.com.mx/ and Spyware Nuker at
        http://hop.clickbank.net/?infowars1/trekblue8

        Support them and you're also supporting us.

        http://www.infowars.com

        http://www.prisonplanet.com