Michael Moore: 9/11 Could Be Inside Job

  • sonof101
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007

      Michael Moore: 9/11 Could Be Inside Job
      Discusses Explosions in Buildings, Demands '100 Angles' of Pentagon Video, and Calls for a New Investigation-- "They Haven't Even Told Us Half the Truth."

      Aaron Dykes
      Jones Report
      Tuesday June 19, 2007

      Academy Award winner Michael Moore answered questions on 9/11 truth during a sneak peak of his new documentary, SiCKO, in New York . Our reporters were initially avoided by Moore, but he subsequently decided to approach We Are Change.org/ Infowars.com reporters for a discussion.

      Moore brought up his lingering questions on 9/11, which are a clear departure from the 'government negligence' picture he painted in his film Fahrenheit 9/11, released some three years ago.

      Full article here - http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/190607Moore.htm