Amnesty Bill "Alive And Well"

  • sonof101
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2007

      Amnesty Bill "Alive And Well"
      Bush "sure" immigration reform bill will pass, tax amnesty provision remains

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net

      Monday, June 11, 2007

      President Bush has announced that he is sure that the amnesty immigration bill is going to pass when he returns from a European tour despite the Senate having voted twice within nine hours last week not to move it towards a final vote.

      "I'm going to work with those who are focused on getting an immigration bill done and start taking some steps forward again. I believe we can get it done. I'll see you at the bill signing." Bush insisted

      Bush intends to personally visit to the Capitol next week to revive the plan for legalizing millions of unlawful immigrants.

      Full article here - http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/110607Amnesty_bill.htm