Infowars.com/Prison Planet.com Newsflash

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2003
      Today's Prison Planet.com Analysis

      Smoking Pot and Shooting Chickens by Tom Chittum

      The neo-con lunatics in the War Room thought the Shock and Awe
      Campaign would so bedazzle andterrify the Iraqis that we would have
      sufficient time (a year or so) in which to recruit a band of
      Iraqi traitors and mercenary scum to beat their own people into
      submission while we siphoned theiroil. It didn't work.

      Full article - http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_chittum.html

      It's Oil, Stupid by Kirt Poovey

      Did Saddam Hussein have WMDs when we started the Iraqi War? Was he
      actually telling the truth when he said that he had destroyed them
      all? The answers to these questions are rendered moot by the
      revelations that WMDs was simply a good excuse and the evidence that
      Iraq possessed WMDs was apparently shaky at best.

      Full article - http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_poovey.html

      -----------------

      http://www.infowars.com

      http://www.prisonplanet.com
    • infowars_newsgroup
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 30, 2003
        Today's Prison Planet Analysis
        ------------------------------

        The Iraqi Ingrates Just Don't Know What to do with Freedom? by Randy
        Lavello

        The war in Iraq is over… right? It was a resounding victory… no?
        Well, as the war has "ended" we should be able to witness the same
        enthusiasm seen on CNN and Fox News when a statue was toppled.

        Full article at http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lavello.html

        U.S. Global Force by Kirt Poovey

        The Los Angeles Times reported on June 27th that Defense Secretary
        Donald Rumsfeld is talking about "the possibility of the United
        States organizing a standing international peacekeeping force that
        could be dispatched to trouble spots around the globe."

        http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_poovey.html
        ----------------------

        http://www.infowars.com

        http://www.prisonplanet.com
      • infowars_newsgroup
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2003
          Today's Prison Planet.com Analysis

          Corporate Subliminal Collusion: How the Bilderberg Pulls the Strings
          by Rick Lacey

          Having spent years in the oil industry where the mechanism has been
          practiced since the breakup ofJohn D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil into
          the seven sisters, I was only too familiar with the method
          when the Bilderberg directive came down. No doubt you've noticed that
          big oil companies tend to act almost identically. Pump prices to rise
          and fall in harmony. Individual oil companies have followed identical
          strategies with very small times lags over the years.

          Full article at http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lacey.html

          The Path Away From Political Perdition by Harry Goslin

          Last week, W. James Antle III concluded an article posted on this
          site with the following ominous warning to the political "right": "If
          conservatives do not reclaim their legacy of limited
          government, the right will continue to lose libertarian support - and
          will not deserve it." What a blessing for this country if
          libertarians follow through with Antle's prediction and help bring an
          end to the era of Republican-controlled big government.

          Full article at http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_goslin.html
          -----------------------

          http://www.infowars.com

          http://www.prisonplanet.com
        • infowars_newsgroup
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 12, 2003
            Prison Planet.com Now Updated on Weekends

            http://www.prisonplanet.com is now updated several times daily and on
            weekends. Please check back often to see the latest news.

            Prison Planet Forum

            If you haven't checked out the new Prison Planet forum, do so at
            http://pub111.ezboard.com/bprisonplanetforum43008. As is par for the
            course, we already have several disinformationalists, so read VERY
            carefully.

            Prison Planet Advertising

            One way in which you can help Alex expand his fight against the New
            World Order is to support us by advertising your product or website.
            Ad prices on Prison Planet have just been cut in half. You can now
            advertise for as little as $50 a month. All the information is posted
            at http://www.prisonplanet.com/advertise.html

            http://www.infowars.com http://www.prisonplanet.com