Lawman: Brown Siege May Be Psy Op

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 11:46 AM
      Lawman: Brown Siege May Be Psy Op

      Alex Jones was joined on air today in an emergency broadcast by highly decorated lawman and military veteran Jack McLamb to discuss the ongoing siege at tax protestor Ed Brown's home in New Hampshire.

      Mclamb urged a controlled non violent response:

      "What I think it is, they are looking for an event to push us in to a violent confrontation so they can suspend the first amendment and we cannot reach any more people. This may be the event to push towards that war.

      http://infowars.net/articles/june2007/070607Ed_Brown.htm