Infowars.com/Prison Planet.com Newsflash

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 26, 2003
      Today's Prison Planet.com Analysis

      Government Promulgates the Wackiest Conspiracy Theories by Al Lorentz

      The most bizarre conspiracy theories to date have coincidentally been
      the latest ones advanced by the same looneybin rejects that have
      hijacked our government.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lorentz.html

      Non-Violent Alternatives to Combat the New World Order by Erik Fortman

      "What can you do about it?" This is often the final judgment I hear,
      after weeks or months of debate which, if I am fortunate and the
      contester is open-minded, sometimes ends with a persuasion to reason.
      Once one has realized that our government is, has always been, and
      will be for the foreseeable future, an illusion, one must always ask
      this question. "What can you do about it?"

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_fortman.html

      Riding the Fence by Clint Lacy

      There are certain types of diversity that are bad. Mainly the kind
      that tries to make up for past wrongs by punishing present and future
      generations. Government to make up for the past has passed many laws.
      Many large universities have followed the government's lead regarding
      diversity.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lacy.html

      --------------

      http://www.infowars.com

      http://www.prisonplanet.com
    • infowars_newsgroup
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 27, 2003
        Today's Prison Planet.com Analysis

        Smoking Pot and Shooting Chickens by Tom Chittum

        The neo-con lunatics in the War Room thought the Shock and Awe
        Campaign would so bedazzle andterrify the Iraqis that we would have
        sufficient time (a year or so) in which to recruit a band of
        Iraqi traitors and mercenary scum to beat their own people into
        submission while we siphoned theiroil. It didn't work.

        Full article - http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_chittum.html

        It's Oil, Stupid by Kirt Poovey

        Did Saddam Hussein have WMDs when we started the Iraqi War? Was he
        actually telling the truth when he said that he had destroyed them
        all? The answers to these questions are rendered moot by the
        revelations that WMDs was simply a good excuse and the evidence that
        Iraq possessed WMDs was apparently shaky at best.

        Full article - http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_poovey.html

        -----------------

        http://www.infowars.com

        http://www.prisonplanet.com
      • infowars_newsgroup
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 30, 2003
          Today's Prison Planet Analysis
          ------------------------------

          The Iraqi Ingrates Just Don't Know What to do with Freedom? by Randy
          Lavello

          The war in Iraq is over… right? It was a resounding victory… no?
          Well, as the war has "ended" we should be able to witness the same
          enthusiasm seen on CNN and Fox News when a statue was toppled.

          Full article at http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lavello.html

          U.S. Global Force by Kirt Poovey

          The Los Angeles Times reported on June 27th that Defense Secretary
          Donald Rumsfeld is talking about "the possibility of the United
          States organizing a standing international peacekeeping force that
          could be dispatched to trouble spots around the globe."

          http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_poovey.html
          ----------------------

          http://www.infowars.com

          http://www.prisonplanet.com
        • infowars_newsgroup
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2003
            Today's Prison Planet.com Analysis

            Corporate Subliminal Collusion: How the Bilderberg Pulls the Strings
            by Rick Lacey

            Having spent years in the oil industry where the mechanism has been
            practiced since the breakup ofJohn D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil into
            the seven sisters, I was only too familiar with the method
            when the Bilderberg directive came down. No doubt you've noticed that
            big oil companies tend to act almost identically. Pump prices to rise
            and fall in harmony. Individual oil companies have followed identical
            strategies with very small times lags over the years.

            Full article at http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lacey.html

            The Path Away From Political Perdition by Harry Goslin

            Last week, W. James Antle III concluded an article posted on this
            site with the following ominous warning to the political "right": "If
            conservatives do not reclaim their legacy of limited
            government, the right will continue to lose libertarian support - and
            will not deserve it." What a blessing for this country if
            libertarians follow through with Antle's prediction and help bring an
            end to the era of Republican-controlled big government.

            Full article at http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_goslin.html
            -----------------------

            http://www.infowars.com

            http://www.prisonplanet.com
          • infowars_newsgroup
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 12, 2003
              Prison Planet.com Now Updated on Weekends

              http://www.prisonplanet.com is now updated several times daily and on
              weekends. Please check back often to see the latest news.

              Prison Planet Forum

              If you haven't checked out the new Prison Planet forum, do so at
              http://pub111.ezboard.com/bprisonplanetforum43008. As is par for the
              course, we already have several disinformationalists, so read VERY
              carefully.

              Prison Planet Advertising

              One way in which you can help Alex expand his fight against the New
              World Order is to support us by advertising your product or website.
              Ad prices on Prison Planet have just been cut in half. You can now
              advertise for as little as $50 a month. All the information is posted
              at http://www.prisonplanet.com/advertise.html

              http://www.infowars.com http://www.prisonplanet.com