Biden Admits Post-9/11 Meeting With Hijacker's Financier

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007

      Biden Admits Post-9/11 Meeting With Hijacker's Financier
      We Are Change group questions Senator on details of confab with Pakistani general

      Tuesday, June 5, 2007

      Presidential candidate Senator Joe Biden admitted meeting with the chief financier of the 9/11 hijackers in the days after September 11 after being confronted by We Are Change founder Luke Rudkowski in the press room following Sunday's Democratic debate in New Hampshire.