Giuliani Heckled, Booed By 9/11 Family Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007

      Giuliani Heckled, Booed By 9/11 Family Members
      We Are Change confronts former New York Mayor for second time on cover-up of crime scene, WTC collapse foreknowledge and desecration of victim's remains

      Friday, June 1, 2007

      9/11 family members, firefighters and members of the activist group We Are Change confronted Rudy Giuliani for a second time earlier this week, as the former New York Mayor refused to answer questions about his foreknowledge of the WTC collapse and the desecration of the victim's remains.