Activists Go Face To Face With Evil As Rockefeller Confronted

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007

      Activists Go Face To Face With Evil As Rockefeller Confronted
      We Are Change group ask arch-elitist why he admits to working to destroy America in his own book

      Tuesday, May 29, 2007

      As part of a blitz of recent activism in which Al Gore, Rudy Giuliani and the CFR were all confronted, Infowars reporter Luke Rudkowski and the rest of the We Are Change crew went face to face with evil when they paid a visit to arch-elitist David Rockefeller at his own home in New York.