Charlie Sheen Responds To New York Post Hit Piece

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 3:31 PM

      Charlie Sheen Responds To New York Post Hit Piece
      Actor: "My views and convictions regarding 9/11 have not wavered"

      Charlie Sheen
      Prison Planet
      Monday, May 28, 2007

      My views and convictions regarding the events of 9/11 have not wavered. I still firmly believe the citizens of this great country, especially the family members of those tragically lost, deserve a much more accurate and thorough investigation surrounding the horrific events.