Ron Paul On The Record

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007

      Ron Paul On The Record
      The Texas Congressman's best quotes on martial law, foreign policy, the economy and more

      Thursday, May 24, 2007

      Over the years we have had the opportunity to interview Ron Paul many times and in light of the recent runaway success and resonance of his presidential campaign, we decided to compile the Texas Congressman's best quotes on subjects ranging from martial law to the plunging dollar to foreign policy.