The Alex Jones Report May 16th, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007

      The Alex Jones Report May 16th, 2007

      Alex is joined by Dr. John Breeding to discuss impending legislation in Texas that allows doctors to commit patients to mental institutions with no redress or oversight whatsoever. This ties into many aspects of how the health system is being used to invade our privacy and gut our constitutional freedoms.

      House Bill 406 is moving rapidly through the Texas legislature and has been described as the biggest threat to civil liberties seen in years. It allows an emergency room physician to detain a person for up to 24 hours against their will with no involvement from law enforcement.

      Members can watch this video right now by clicking here to login.

      The Internet leader in activist media - Prison Planet.tv. Thousands of special reports, videos, MP3's, interviews, conferences, speeches, events, documentary films, books and more - all for just 15 cents a day!
      Click here to subscribe!