Update: Silverstein Family Were All "Running Late" On 9/11

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 11:35 AM

      Update: Silverstein Family Were All "Running Late" On 9/11
      Amazing coincidences spared all three Silversteins from harm

      Infowars.net
      Tuesday, May 15, 2007

      Following our article yesterday in which we revealed New York 9/11 truth activist Luke Rudkowski's claims that Silverstein's security had personally told him that Silverstein and his daughter got a warning on the morning of 9/11 not to come to work that day, we have been inundated with emails asking us to highlight the fact that there were in fact three Silversteins working in the towers who were all "running late" on that day.