Today's Infowars/Prison Planet Analysis

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2003
      Today's Infowars/Prison Planet Analysis

      Tom Chittum: Apocalypse Now in Baghdad: Apocalypse Soon for Los
      Angeles: You will note that even the lowliest of our Beloved
      Emperor's subjects can be honored if the unworthy varlet giveth his
      life for the New World Order.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_chittum.html

      Clint Lacy: Liberation VS Occupation: Our nation's second reason for
      going to war with Iraq was granting freedom to the Iraqi people. But
      are we really granting them freedom? News reports that I have read
      tell a far different story.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lacy.html

      http://prisonplanet.com http://infowars.com/
    • infowars_newsgroup
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
        Mary Louise: Ground Zero: Nest of the Phoenix Bird

        Out of the smoldering ashes of Ground Zero the legendary Phoenix has
        risen from it's nest of destruction, as a symbol of the death of
        America and the rebirth of a stronger, greater "New Amerika".

        http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise.html

        Erik Fortman: Webs of Power - Part 3: Central Intelligence Agency:
        The CIA has used and abused this power to destroy the lives of
        innocent Americans, starting in 1947, the date of its inception.

        http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_fortman.html

        http://www.infowars.com http://www.prisonplanet.com
      • infowars_newsgroup
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2003
          Joey Dauben: No Such Thing as a 'Quality Education'

          Make no mistake about it, the quality and content of education has
          diminished greatly compared to that of 20, 30 years ago, and as a
          result, it has bankrupted our society's moral fabric.

          http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_dauben.html

          Clint Lacy: Mexicans and Pilgrims

          The National Park Service has millions of acres of land yet they want
          to send in Park Rangers and survey teams to harass this family and
          force them off of their land. Why?