Sick And Tired Of Being Lectured By Global Warming Hypocrites

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2007

      Sick And Tired Of Being Lectured By Global Warming Hypocrites
      Private jet flying, CO2 belching, bags made by slaves in China transported thousands of miles buying, bulb banning, Al Gore worshipping morons wagging their finger at me when I don't even drive a car get under my skin

      Friday, April 27, 2007

      I've had enough of it.

      Ninnying fatuous self-important morons who demand that everyone else make sacrifices in the name of mother earth while they zoom around in CO2 belching private jets and lavish themselves in heated swimming pools are hypocrites but perhaps we should be grateful that their frothing absurdities are causing the man-made global warming cult to lose whatever credibility it has left.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/270407sickandtired.htm