Hypocrite Kucinich Drafts Legislation To Ban Guns

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007

      Hypocrite Kucinich Drafts Legislation To Ban Guns
      Entertains notion that bloodthirsty Neo-Fascists carried out 9/11, then says we should hand over our only protection against them

      Friday, April 20, 2007

      Dennis Kucinich has shot himself in the foot, pardon the pun, by alienating a huge majority of his most vocal and active online supporters, the 9/11 Truth Movement, in drafting legislation that will completely ban the purchase, sale, transfer, or possession of handguns by civilians.