Today's Infowars/Prison Planet Analysis

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2003
      Today's Infowars/Prison Planet Analysis

      James Hall: Global Fair Trade: If the topic is world trade, a blanket
      universality of equivalence, defies reasonable judgment.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_hall.html

      Randy Lavello: Occult Symbolism: As American as Baseball: Much
      mystery and exaggeration surrounds the influence of Freemasonry on
      the birth and growth of these United States.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lavello.html

      Be sure to visit http://www.infowars.com and
      http://www.prisonplanet.com daily for all the latest New World
      Order/Global Police State developments.

      -----------------------------
    • infowars_newsgroup
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2003
        Today's Infowars/Prison Planet Analysis

        Tom Chittum: Apocalypse Now in Baghdad: Apocalypse Soon for Los
        Angeles: You will note that even the lowliest of our Beloved
        Emperor's subjects can be honored if the unworthy varlet giveth his
        life for the New World Order.

        http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_chittum.html

        Clint Lacy: Liberation VS Occupation: Our nation's second reason for
        going to war with Iraq was granting freedom to the Iraqi people. But
        are we really granting them freedom? News reports that I have read
        tell a far different story.

        http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lacy.html

        http://prisonplanet.com http://infowars.com/
      • infowars_newsgroup
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
          Mary Louise: Ground Zero: Nest of the Phoenix Bird

          Out of the smoldering ashes of Ground Zero the legendary Phoenix has
          risen from it's nest of destruction, as a symbol of the death of
          America and the rebirth of a stronger, greater "New Amerika".

          http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise.html

          Erik Fortman: Webs of Power - Part 3: Central Intelligence Agency:
          The CIA has used and abused this power to destroy the lives of
          innocent Americans, starting in 1947, the date of its inception.

          http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_fortman.html

          http://www.infowars.com http://www.prisonplanet.com
        • infowars_newsgroup
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2003
            Joey Dauben: No Such Thing as a 'Quality Education'

            Make no mistake about it, the quality and content of education has
            diminished greatly compared to that of 20, 30 years ago, and as a
            result, it has bankrupted our society's moral fabric.

            http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_dauben.html

            Clint Lacy: Mexicans and Pilgrims

            The National Park Service has millions of acres of land yet they want
            to send in Park Rangers and survey teams to harass this family and
            force them off of their land. Why?