Presidential Candidate: U.S. In Danger of Dictatorship

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 11:50 AM

      Presidential Candidate: U.S. In Danger of Dictatorship
      Congressman Ron Paul warns elite believe they own us and are "always prepared" to take our liberties

      Steve Watson & Alex Jones
      Infowars.net

      Wednesday, April 11, 2007

      Presidential candidate Ron Paul has warned that the US is now at a crisis point because the people have been so neglectful of protecting their liberties and big government has been so effective in eroding them. He warned that the elite are prepared to concoct events to scare the American people and asserted that the 2008 Presidential election is a contest between the people who care about their freedoms and those who are willing to succumb to the temptations of dictatorship.