Infowars.com/Prison Planet.com Exclusive Commentary & News

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2003
      http://www.infowars.com

      http://www.prisonplanet.com

      Al Lorentz: Police State: TOPOFF and GLODO: The purpose of TOPOFF is
      couched in flowery bureaucratic language but the bottom line is it
      will be one of the tools for our coming police state.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lorentz.html

      Clint Lacy: Restoring the Republic: Reasons to Vote Third Party:
      Republicans campaign and win campaigns on the myth that they support
      a strong national defense, gun rights and freedom. The truth is they
      don't.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lacy.html

      Andrew Bosworth: Big Brother Gets Bigger: Reaching South of the
      Border: The US government employed a proxy, an Atlanta-based company
      called People's Choice, to purchase the largest data base
      available
      on Mexican citizens.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_bosworth.html

      ------------------

      KCXL Radio presents:

      ALEX JONES and Col. Craig Roberts appearing at the Blue Ridge Mall

      I-70 and Sterling May 17, 2003 10:00 am - 7:00 pm

      At the old Montgomery Wards store

      Only $15 in advance - $20 at the door - Children under 17 - $5

      Hosted by KCXL Radio Don't Miss it!

      ------------------

      Just in case you missed it, look out for Alex's fascinating in-depth
      interview with New World Order expert Dennis Cuddy to be posted at
      Prison Planet.com tomorrow.

      ------------------

      Today's Top Story

      Neocons dance a Strauss waltz

      Strauss thinks that a political order can be stable only if it is
      united by an external threat," Drury wrote in her book. "Following
      Machiavelli, he maintains that if no external threat exists, then one
      has to be manufactured."

      http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/EE09Ak01.html

      ------------------

      Don't forget to check out http://www.infowars.com and
      http://www.prisonplanet.com daily for your news and information
      digest!

      ------------------
    • infowars_newsgroup
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2003
        Bilderberg Globalization Agenda: The Next Phase by Rick Lacey

        The precedent has been set. Corporate downsizing is now firmly
        entrenched as part of our culture. White-collar workers have been
        reduced to "costs" that should be cut and can be cut without
        resistance.

        http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lacey.html

        They're Coming To Take Me Away (Ha Ha!)

        It is not simply that the antics of a man dressed up as Osama Bin
        Laden succeeded in pushing discussion of British intelligence
        dossiers on Iraq off the front pages, they have also lead to a subtle
        change in our prevailing mood and notion of security.

        http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_aronowitz.html

        -------------

        http://www.infowars.com

        http://www.prisonplanet.com
      • infowars_newsgroup
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2003
          Harry Potter: The Bewitching of Society by Mary Louise

          What's so bad about Harry Potter? Why does it matter? There are good
          reasons to be concerned about a society obsessed with occultism
          disguised as entertainment. This popular fictional character is the
          favorite hero and role model for millions of wizard and witch
          wannabees.

          http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise.html

          Is Impeachment In Order? by Chuck Baldwin

          Former President Bill Clinton was rightly impeached by the U.S. House
          of Representatives for lying under oath. Of course, his crimes were
          not limited to that. However, if lying is reason enough to impeach,
          there would not be many politicians left in Washington, D.C. And that
          includes the current occupant of The White House.

          http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_baldwin.html

          Please check out our new sponsors: Survival Enterprises at
          http://www.survival.com.mx/ and Spyware Nuker at
          http://hop.clickbank.net/?infowars1/trekblue8

          Support them and you're also supporting us.

          http://www.infowars.com

          http://www.prisonplanet.com