Global Warming Replaces 9/11 As Justification To Do Anything

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 8:11 AM

      Global Warming Replaces 9/11 As Justification To Do Anything
      Stop asking questions and just let us tax the living hell out of you, including the very air you breathe, after all - it's for the environment and we've never lied to you before have we?

      Tuesday, March 13, 2007

      Invoking September 11 has officially been succeeded by a new mantra and an excuse for the state to unleash a fresh tyranny no matter how offensive and damaging to individual liberty it may be. Global warming has replaced 9/11 as the justification to do anything!