After This Fiasco, How Can We Trust Anything They Told Us About 9/11?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007

      After This Fiasco, How Can We Trust Anything They Told Us About 9/11?
      The BBC Building 7 farce lends about as much credibility to the official story of 9/11 as weapons of mass destruction do for justifying the invasion of Iraq

      Tuesday, February 27, 2007

      The fiasco of a BBC journalist reporting in advance that Building 7 had collapsed as it loomed large behind her strikes at the very root of how the media were complicit in acting as facilitators for the official myth that was manufactured on 9/11. After this debacle, how can we trust anything we were told about September 11?