Digg Revolutionizes Internet News

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      Digg Revolutionizes Internet News
      But gives noisy debunkers the tools to bury meaningful reporting

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Friday, February 23, 2007

      There is no doubt that the explosion of the social content website DIGG.com is helping us reach an audience that wouldn't normally read our material here at Infowars and Prisonplanet. However, it is also true that Digg provides debunkers a quick and easy way to "bury" our content should they choose to cling to their security blanket and dismiss what we report as fact.