Producer Struggles to Defend Flaws & Bias of BBC Hit Piece

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007

      Producer Struggles to Defend Flaws & Bias of BBC Hit Piece
      Guy Smith says 'we can debate these issues all day' without being able to debate any of them

      Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
      Prison Planet
      Tuesday, February 20, 2007

      The producer of the BBC Conspiracy Files documentary, a poorly researched and bias hit piece against the 9/11 truth movement, appeared on the Alex Jones Show yesterday and struggled to defend charges that the program was laden with glaring flaws and crass emotional manipulation throughout.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/200207producerstruggles.htm