BBC vs 9/11 Truth: The Smear Continues

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 10:37 AM

      BBC vs 9/11 Truth: The Smear Continues

      Here comes another load of manure from the BBC! We wondered what kind of documentary the BBC was making about 9/11, and it's becoming clearer by the day. On Saturday the BBC laid the next layer of infrastructure for its coming propaganda barrage, under the curiously misleading headline: Q&A: What really happened.