Why Is Britain Protecting 'Jihadists'?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      Why Is Britain Protecting 'Jihadists'?
      Select British suspects saved in Africa, flown back to UK, then released
      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Wednesday, February 14, 2007

      A group of men suspected to be "jihadists" with "links to Al Qaeda" have been rescued from captors in Somalia by the British Foreign Office and flown back to the UK by the RAF, thus saving them from a death penalty handed down by Somali authorities.

      Whitehall sources said they would keep the four men under surveillance but they will not be placed under control orders, which would allow their movements to be restricted.

      Tory homeland security spokesman Patrick Mercer said the Government was 'wishing another problem' upon Britain, adding: 'I just find it amazing that we bring back people apparently bent on Jihad. It really does beggar belief.'