Talking Toilets To Tell Us Right From Wrong

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      Talking Toilets To Tell Us Right From Wrong
      Government thinks we need to be kept in line by urinal cakes

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Monday, February 12, 2007

      The state of New Mexico has ordered 500 talking urinal cakes that will deliver a recorded anti-DWI message to bar and restaurant patrons who make one last pit stop before getting behind the wheel.

      The "Wizmark" device subjects users to a female voice reading the following script: "Hey there, big guy. Having a few drinks? Listen up. Think that you've had a few too many? Then it's time to call a cab or ask a sober friend for a ride home. It sure is safer and a hell of a lot cheaper than a DWI. Make the smart choice tonight. Don't drink and drive. Remember, your future is in your hand."

      http://infowars.net/articles/february2007/120207talkingtoilet.htm