NYPD Officer Heard Building 7 Bombs

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007

      NYPD Officer Heard Building 7 Bombs
      "The whole time you're hearing boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. I think I know an explosion when I hear it"

      Saturday, February 10, 2007

      Following our reports this week about three different ground zero rescue workers who all testified that they were told Building 7 was to be brought down, yet more revealing testimony has come to light - this time from a former NYPD officer and first responder, who states that he clearly heard bombs tear down Building 7 as he ran away from its collapse.