As Predicted: Global Warming Skeptics Linked With Holocaust Denial

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2007

      As Predicted: Global Warming Skeptics Linked With Holocaust Denial

      Friday, February 9, 2007

      In an article we published in November about global warming being caused by the sun, we commented somewhat tongue in cheek that people who express doubts about global warming would soon be compared to holocaust deniers by the media and other self-appointed cultural kingpins who demand total adherence to orthodox religion style beliefs about climate change.

      It's not longer a joke.