Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be "Pulled"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2007

      Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be "Pulled"
      New Jersey Emergency Medical Technician asked "how could someone have rigged all these explosives?" before towers collapsed, support columns had been blown out

      Thursday, February 8, 2007

      A New Jersey EMT has gone public on how emergency workers were told that Building 7 was going to be "pulled," before a 20 second demolition countdown broadcast over radio preceded its collapse. The ground zero rescue worker also blows the whistle on how he witnessed multiple underground support columns of the WTC towers that had been severed before the buildings imploded.