Occult Symbolism In The Western Hemisphere: Part 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007

      Occult Symbolism In The Western Hemisphere: Part 2

      In this exclusive video for Prison Planet.tv members, we follow Alex Jones and a Russian film crew for part 2 of special expose on occult symbolism and secret societies. In this part, Alex explains the secret origins of the intelligence agencies and discusses his infiltration of Bohemian Grove and how the elite cult reacted to his highly publicized raid.

      Alex goes into further detail than ever before about his daring trip into the unknown, talks about the homosexual connections to the Republican elite, delves into the nature of the rituals conducted during the cremation of care ceremony, and discusses the threats he received in the aftermath of the infiltration.

      Members can watch this video right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server. Don't miss your opportunity to take advantage of the New Year's Special! Only a few days to go! Click here to subscribe.