With regards to our previous email encouraging you all to go vote at kbtk's site on their new program line-up

  • The Alex Jones Show
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2003
      From our earlier email:

      This includes Alex Jones' program, which they have recently picked up.

      Please go vote "yes" that you like the recent changes.

      To participate in the poll, go to http://www.kbtk1310am.com/ and scroll down.  On the bottom left hand side you will see the poll asking if you like the changes.

      Thanks for your activism and support!

      PLEASE NOTE -- THE WEB SITE TAKES A WHILE TO LOAD, EVEN WITH A CABLE MODEM.  HANG IN THERE AND WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD -- LET'S SHOW EVERYONE AT KBTK THAT ALEX HAS A LARGE, LOYAL AUDIENCE :)!

      THANKS!
      WWW.INFOWARS.COM