Anthropologist Defends Apocalypto

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006

      Anthropologist Defends Apocalypto
      Scholar who worked on Gibson's film says he got it right

      Prison Planet
      Tuesday, December 12, 2006

      We welcome Dr. Barbara MacLeod's passionate defense of Mel Gibson's Apocalypto based on sound research and evidence, rather than emotional hyperbole and the mental illness of the PC crowd. Alex Jones just considers himself somewhat of a buff on this subject and was questioned by some for defending the film as historically accurate. His argument is expertly supported by the following comments.