Big Brother: Watching, Listening And Shouting

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006

      Big Brother: Watching, Listening And Shouting
      Behavioural control agenda continues as cameras will now record our conversations in the street and determine whether we are aggressive

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Tuesday, November 28, 2006

      In an amazing story, that was passed over as if completely by-the-by, it was revealed over the weekend that London police and councils are considering monitoring our conversations in the street using high-powered microphones attached to CCTV cameras.