2002 Aussie Documents: We Will Help Invade Iraq

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2006

      2002 Aussie Documents: We Will Help Invade Iraq
      Memo added to mountain of evidence that Iraq invasion was cooked up by globalists years before it went ahead

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Friday, November 24, 2006

      Newly released documents show that the Australian government knew a US led military invasion was on the cards 13 months before it went ahead, and gave unequivocal support with a promise to participate in the occupation.