9/11 Truth Remains The Critical Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006

      9/11 Truth Remains The Critical Issue
      Democrat leadership treacherously joins forces with Neo-Cons to take wind out of sails, massive effort to keep 9/11 truth at the forefront of public thinking needs to be re-doubled

      Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
      Prison Planet
      Friday, November 10, 2006

      9/11 truth is the make or break issue that will define freedom in America for future generations. The steam-valve effect that the election of the co-opted Democratic leadership which has already capitulated to Bush has had on some areas of the 9/11truth movement is extremely dangerous. We need to re-double our efforts to expose the 9/11 inside job!